This painless, effortless process can successfully remove fat in problem areas such as the stomach, thighs, buttocks, arms and legs, with the majority of clients losing 5-10 inches after a single treatment!
Although you do notice and feel a difference after your 1st treatment, for best results we recommend a course of treatments, an excellent way to jump start a new slimmer you!
This thoroughly relaxing treatment takes around 2 hours. It can be combined with certain other treatments which can be carried out while you are relaxing in the warmth of the wrap.
The science of this miracle wrap…
The wrap works by lyposis revolutionary method to remove unwanted fat.
Lyposis offers pain-free slimming and breaks down inside the actual fat cells where triglycerides are changed to free fatty acid so they can be excreted in tissue fluid and further transported to the lymph vessels.
And then….it’s a wrap!
Hints and Tips
- It is important to note that shrinking violet is a FAT loss treatment, and results in INCH loss that stay off, however it must be combined with sensible eating and exercising. We actually shrink your fat cells, and for the fat to come back, the fat cells have to expand again, and that would only happen if a person continued to consume excess calories.
- For optimum results, a course of 6 treatments is recommended. The first 4 treatments, a week apart. The last 2 treatments, 2 weeks apart.
As maintenance we recommend a treatment every 4-8 weeks. Just as an athlete continues to work out; once a desired fitness level has been achieved, you want to be sure that the fat which is removed stays away for good and your body remains in great shape.
- Inch loss varies from client to client, but the average loss after the initial treatment is between 3 and 6 inches with approximately 10 inches after 72 hours providing you follow aftercare.
WHO IS EXCLUDED FROM THIS TREATMENT?
- Soya bean intolerance
- Pregnancy/nursing mothers
- Any lymph gland removal.
We need a doctor’s note if…
- If you are on any medication
- Suffer from diabetes, blood pressure, or thyroid problems.
- We need a surgeons note for anyone who’s had Cosmetic surgery (recent)
- Please also let us know if you have any of the following: Varicose veins, skin diseases, cuts & abrasions, sunburnt or wind chapped skin, active eczema or psoriasis, inflammation or swelling, bruising, chemotherapy, asthmatic claustrophobia.
- Do not consume a large meal
- Do not take a warm bath or shower, and avoid synthetic soaps, shower gels, lotions or creams.
- Have a light diet.
- Drink plenty of water (at least 8 glasses a day) Limit salt, sugar, caffeine, alcohol, cigarettes and processed foods
- Leave the oil on the skin (For 72 hours, just rinse lightly in shower, but don’t wash off with soap or shower gel as it will continue to work.)
- Eat a healthy balanced diet and exercise regularly (3-4 x a week is recommended.)