NovaLash extensions can be worn indefinitely with minimal monthly maintenance without damaging natural lashes.
|Full set novalash classic with 1st top up||£85|
|Full set novalash classic
|Top up novalash classic
American Volume lash fans do not come pre-clustered, individual lashes are picked and created into a fan by your therapist – creating a truly personalized lash designed for you!
If you’re already blessed with full, thick natural lashes, volume lashes can give you a super full, lush look. If your lashes are sparse, volume eyelash extensions will give you the fullness that classic lashes cannot give you.
|Full Set Novalash American Volume||£80|
|Top Up Novalash American Volume||£45|
La La Express Lashes by Lash Perfect
- Ladies with restricted time
- Ladies who have trouble keeping eyes closed for a length of time
- A quick fix for a special occasion
- An introduction to lash extensions.
Lasts 2-3 weeks and must be professionally removed using our gentle cream remover and in turn a fresh set can be applied during the same appointment!
| Full Set
Hints & Tips
Before any lash treatment…
- We recommend if you can come in with no eye-make up on.
- If you have fair lashes, we recommend an eyelash tint at least 24 hours before.
- Patch test is recommended.
- Do not expose your eyelash extensions to water or cleansers for at least 12 hours after they are applied to your natural lashes.
- Do not swim, shower, use hot tubs, or steam rooms for the first 12 to 24 hours.
- Avoid contact between moisturizers, eye creams, or makeup removers and the eyelash extensions.
- Any cosmetic product or cleanser containing glycols, organic solvents, alcohol, or urea should be avoided. Products such as these can potentially break down the adhesive bond and shorten the duration of time the extensions stay on.
- Use only approved water-soluble mascara on your eyelash extensions. Waterproof mascara should not be used. Repeated use of mascara may shorten the lifespan of NovaLash eyelash extensions.
- Curling of eyelash extensions is not required or recommended, doing so may shorten the lifespan of the extensions by compromising the adhesive bond.
- Avoid rubbing your eyes or pulling on your eyelash extensions. Any action with repeatedly puts stress or strain on your eyelash extensions will cause them to come off prematurely.
- Eyelashes are normally shed on a regular basis, thus multiple extensions may be lost on any given day.
- When grooming your lashes, ensure that you brush just the ends, do not brush from the base of your lashes
- For NovaLash extensions, Visit your NovaLash eyelash extension technician for touch-ups every 3 to 4 weeks to maintain your fuller longer lash line!