Waxing & Bleaching
From your traditional Strip Waxing to more specialist Lycon Hot Waxing, we have the perfect waxing experience to suit all, even for the most sensitive of skins.
For our Strip waxing, we use Creme wax, and soothing aloe vera with organic lavender based after cream. With our experience, we have found this to be the perfect combination for smoothing and soothing even the most sensitive skins.
|Standard bikini and 1/2 leg
|Standard bikini and full leg
|Extended bikini and 1/2 leg
|Extended bikini and full leg
|Brazilian bikini and 1/2 leg
|Brazilian bikini and full leg
|Hollywood bikini and 1/2 leg
|Hollywood Bikini and full leg
|Wax any 3 areas (1/2 leg, standard bikini, underarm, forearm, any facial area)||£38|
Any 3 of the following (lip, chin, neck, face) £20
Eyebrows and any 2 face (lip, chin, neck, face) £23
Lycon Hot Wax
The Waxing Experience you have been waiting for!
Lycons ground breaking stripless hot waxes shrink-wrap and remove hair as short as 1mm! It’s perfect for short, stubborn hair. Lycon hot waxes encompass the finest selection of natural and soothing ingredients that nurture the skin, leaving it feeling soft, smooth and completely hair-free. Used at an extra low temperature, Lycon hot waxes can be re-applied 5 - 6 times on just waxed skin, without affecting their superior grip and pliability and without discomfort or irritation.
Excellent on the most sensitive of skins, Lycon hot waxes are the professional’s companion for perfect Brazilian waxing!
|Upper lip or Chin wax||£12|
|Upper lip & Chin Wax||£19|
|Eyebrow wax, upper lip & Chin Wax||£28|
|Lycon Bikini and 1/2 leg||£43|
|Lycon Bikini and Full leg||£50|
|Lycon Brazilian and 1/2 leg||£55|
|Lycon Brazilian and Full leg||£64|
|Lycon Hollywood and 1/2 leg||£61|
|Lycon Hollywood and Full leg||£71|
Hints & Tips
Before Waxing Appointment
What you need to consider ahead of your waxing appointment to get the best possible results & comfort:
- We recommend you to leave hair growth for 3-8 weeks before waxing.
- No heat treatments before treatment.(such as: exercising, sauna, steam room, hot bath or shower, sunbed or sun exposure.)
- If you have shaved the area it might take a couple of waxes to get your hair into a cycle of growth that allows the most effective wax finish.
- Exfoliate 2-3 times a week and moisturise daily. This discourages ingrown hairs, and dry skin which can prevent you from getting a completely smooth wax.
After You Waxing Appointment
You are now hair free!
- No heat treatments for 48 hours (such as: hot bath or shower, sauna, steam room, sunbed or sun exposure)
- No swimming or exercising for 24 hours
- Avoid using body lotions, moisturisers, fragrances & deodorants for at least 12 hours.
- No exfoliation for 3-5 days.
- Apply Aloe vera gel or an antiseptic soothing cream for 48 hours aftercare to soothe. We recommend and retail Australian Tea Tree Body Care, Hand and Body lotion.