What is Microneedling?
Microneedling is a widely-practiced, minimally invasive way to rejuvenate skin using the body's natural ability to heal itself. Fine sterile needles create small punctures in the epidermal and dermal layers of the skin. This leads to the release of growth factors and stimulates the formation of new collagen, elastin, and neovascularization in the dermis. Microneedling results in healthier, younger-looking skin.
Why RejuvapenNXT -
Rejuvapen NXT® is an FDA cleared Class II device to treat facial wrinkles. With its advanced design, the Rejuvapen NXT® delivers both improved profitability and exceptional results. The system advances microneedling with its nine speed settings, precise Infinite Dial, and brushless digital motor. With Rejuvapen NXT®, providers now have more flexibility to customize each patient’s treatment to produce consistent clinical results.
- Faster Recovery
True vertical punctures result in less trauma to surrounding skin
With the lowest per treatment cost, you have more room to offer specials or pass savings to your patients
- Less Discomfort
Personalized speed and depth settings ensure comfort
1. REDUCES THE APPEARANCE OF LINES AND WRINKLESNo one wants to look older than they are. But premature aging that presents as fine lines and wrinkles does just that. The tiny injuries from a microneedling session boost collagen and elastin production to fight lines and wrinkles. Collagen and elastin are compounds in your skin that add structure and strength, lending a youthful quality. The wound-healing mechanisms also stimulate your body to produce new skin cells, making fine lines, crow’s feet, and forehead wrinkles less apparent.
2. SCAR TREATMENTBecause microneedling stimulates collagen and elastin production, it’s also super effective in addressing acne and other scars on your skin. The only type of scar not possible to treat is keloid, or raised, scars.
3. SUN DAMAGEMicroneedling is effective in reducing the appearance of sun damage, particularly hyperpigmentation and age spots. If you have a blotchy, brownish complexion, which is probably a result of too many days of sunning, microneedling and its ability to stimulate new collagen and skin cells can reinvigorate your look and even out your tone.
4. ANTI-AGINGAging doesn’t just show up as wrinkles and discoloration. As you get older, your skin loses its elasticity, so it appears lax. Aging skin may also look dull and lack a lustrous glow. Microneedling can change this. The buildup of collagen that occurs in response to the tiny wounds can improve skin structure to fight sagging. Plus, just 24 hours following a session, you experience a radiant, fresh glow.
5. SHRINKS PORESDespite the fact that microneedling involves punching holes in your skin, it doesn’t increase the size of your pores. In fact, it helps your pores appear much smaller. When the collagen around your pores is stimulated, the area around each pore plumps, making the pore itself almost disappear.
6. IMPROVES THE EFFECTIVENESS OF TOPICAL PRODUCTSPost-microneedling is the prime time to apply anti-aging treatments, moisturizers, and other topical treatments that boost skin health and appearance. The micro-holes receive creams, serums, and gels more readily and deliver them deeper into your dermis than when applied regularly.
7. FIGHTS STRETCH MARKSMicroneedling works just about anywhere on your body. It can be effective in reducing the appearance of stretch marks that show up after periods of rapid growth, such as during pregnancy.
8. ROSACEA REDUCTIONThe ruddiness and skin thickening of rosacea can be addressed with microneedling. If you suffer from this skin condition, you experience a hastened breakdown of collagen. Microneedling stimulates the growth of collagen to offset and replace this breakdown, so your skin looks less inflamed and irritated.
9. ACNE IMPROVEMENTSBecause of the improved delivery of topical applications, you can use microneedling to help improve the effectiveness of topical acne treatments. Regular microneedling applications a can help your skin clear.
10. FEWER SIDE EFFECTS THAN LASER OR INTENSIVE PEELSMicroneedling’s effects are comparable to laser and chemical peel treatments but without the long downtime. You can enjoy a glowing complexion 24-72 hours after microneedling, but with laser resurfacing, your recovery may take three to 10 days. Your complexion needs 14-21 days to bounce back after a medium or intensive peel.
|Course of 3||£300|
|Course of 6||£750 ( free aftercare kit included)|