Lash Extensions are a glamorous way to extend the length and thickness of natural eyelashes, and are a practical, convenient and beautiful alternative to the daily use of mascara. Classic lash extensions are the first innovation in lash lengthening that can be worn daily, without nightly removal. Each tapered, synthetic lash is bonded to a single natural lash, the final result is of effortless glamour and difficult to detect even close up.
With recommended top-ups every 3 weeks, these can be worn for up to 6 months without damaging natural lashes. Please see our Revitalash Serum at bottom of page, recommended for use with all our lash treatments.
|Full set classic lashes with top up||£99|
Volume Lashes are anywhere from 2-8 individual, ultra-lightweight eyelashes placed on a single natural eyelash in the shape of a fan.
Volume lash fans do not come pre-clustered, individual lashes are picked and created into a fan by your therapist – creating a truly personalized lash designed for you!
If you’re already blessed with full, thick natural lashes, volume lashes can give you a super full, lush look. If your lashes are sparse, volume eyelash extensions will give you the fullness that classic lashes cannot give you.
|Full Set Volume Lashes||£85|
Lasts 2-3 weeks and must be professionally removed using our gentle cream remover and in turn a fresh set can be applied during the same appointment!
Hints & Tips
Before any lash treatment…
- We recommend if you can come in with no eye-make up on.
- If you have fair lashes, we recommend an eyelash tint at least 24 hours before.
How to look after your fabulous lashes…
- Do not swim, shower, use hot tubs, or steam rooms for the first 12 to 24 hours.
- Avoid contact between moisturizers, eye creams, or makeup removers and the eyelash extensions.
- Any cosmetic product or cleanser containing glycols, organic solvents, alcohol, or urea should be avoided. Products such as these can potentially break down the adhesive bond and shorten the duration of time the extensions stay on.
- Use only approved water-soluble mascara on your eyelash extensions. Waterproof mascara should not be used, may shorten the lifespan of eyelash extensions.
- Curling of eyelash extensions is not required or recommended, doing so may shorten the lifespan of the extensions by compromising the adhesive bond.
- Avoid rubbing your eyes or pulling on your eyelash extensions. Any action with repeatedly puts stress or strain on your eyelash extensions will cause them to come off prematurely.
- Eyelashes are normally shed on a regular basis, thus multiple extensions may be lost on any given day.
- When grooming your lashes, ensure that you brush just the ends.
- For extensions, Visit your eyelash extension technician for touch-ups every 3 to 4 weeks to maintain your fuller longer lash line!
Recommended to use with our Lash Extensions...
Revitalash Advanced Conditioner 2ml
This finely calibrated breakthrough cosmetic formula addresses the visual signs of eyelash ageing and stress – dry, brittle, lifeless lashes. A breakthrough, category-leading eyelash conditioner featuring a high impact, proprietary technology for dramatic-looking eyelashes.
- Conditions the eyelashes to help protect from brittleness and breakage
- Helps improve flexibility, moisture, and shine
- Helps defend eyelashes from daily aggressors
- Enhances the appearance of beautiful, younger-looking, more luxurious eyelashes
- High impact BioPeptin Complex® peptides and botanicals saturate the lashes with moisture, keeping them soft, luxurious and healthy-looking
- Able to use with lash Extensions!
Daily use provides immediate conditioning benefits; leading to healthier-looking, more luxurious lashes.Signature BioPeptin Complex™ • Fortifying and conditioning • Precision cosmetic application