|Gel Nail Extensions||£50|
|BIAB maintenance(3-4 weeks)||£34|
|TGB Gel Manicure||£34 £40 with removal|
|TGB Gel Pedicure||£31 £35 with removal|
|TGB Luxury Pedicure||£42 (includes foot soak, hard skin removal and massage)|
|TGB Gel Mani & Pedi||£60|
|Gel Polish removal (with protein treatment)||£15|
|Nail Art||Price on Request|
Builder In A Bottle™, aka BIAB are a range of soak off gel builders ideal for creating strong overlays and as a strengthening barrier for natural nails.
- Includes primer and base in one, no need for extra expensive products;
- No chipping or lifting, which helps grow natural nails;
- Can be infilled or soaked off;
- Can be left nude or finished with gel colour.
Hints & Tips
Your nails are not tools treat them like jewels!
- If you have any problem with your enhancements please pop back into the salon asap and we can repair them easily.
- If you bite or pick your nails, a warning must be given that if you do this to the nail enhancements it will weaken them and substantially reduce the life of the enhancement as well as cause damage to the natural nails.
- Don’t file or cut your nail-Filling the nails after having gel polish applied, breaks the seal and allows water and chemicals in to lift the gel off the nails
- Wipe nail plate after applying hand/body lotion
- Nail enhancements are not to be used as tools to pick or scratch at things as this puts undue pressure on the enhancement and may cause them to weaken and break.
- Nail enhancements will be weakened and damaged by harsh treatment e.g. Both gels are porus allowing nails to breath, grow natural and absorb nail oils, but therefore ensures that gloves must be worn if using any cleaning products/solvents or soaking in water i.e. washing dishes, hand washing or bath as these will hinder how long your nail enhancements last.
- Relative to a client’s life-style and activity level, nail enhancements may need fortnightly or three weekly maintenance.
- If lifting is noticed, we advise you not to pick or pull at the lifted area, as this will cause the lifting to increase and damage the natural nail. Please pop back into the salon and we can remedy this easily
- When wearing nail enhancements, avoid pulling backwards against the tips of the nails; this could cause injury or breakage. e.g. pulling laundry out of the washer.
- Use a recommended oil daily for moisturising nail enhancements to keep them flexible.
- Treat your new nails with care until you get used to them. There are many traps for unsuspecting nails,(car doors, kitchen cabinets, switches, etc.) be aware of them and you will soon get into the habit of using your hands in a different way.
- Leave your new nail enhancements alone and let your professional nail technician look after them for you.