This is where the original Australian tan began. A one time application range that dries in moments and develops quickly to reveal a rich, natural looking tan. Bondi Sands have a formulation to suit all skin types and colour depth.Not sure which ones for you? Don't worry, one of our therapists will complete a thorough consultation before every treatment so you have the results you desire every time.
Liquid gold This superior formula sets in a moment, develops over 2 - 3 hours and lasts for up to a week; leaving you with perfectly bronzed skin that glows from within. Infused with the fresh scent of Coconut and hydrating Argan Oil, Liquid Gold is our longest lasting tan and conveniently requires no wash off. 10% DHA with Dual Tanning Actives.
Light/Medium: Enriched with Aloe Vera and Coconut, this lightweight tan will leave your skin looking like you’ve spent the day at Bondi Beach. Perfect for those with a light-medium complexion and first time tanners. 8% DHA. Infused with a fresh scent of coconut. Simply wash off 2 hours after application.
Ultra Dark Enriched with aloe vera and infused with our signature coconut scent, the ultra dark professional spray tan solution can be washed off 2 hours after application for the darkest Australian tan. 14.5% DHA with Dual Tanning Actives. Perfect for those with dark complexion and experienced tanners looking for the darkest tan.
Hints & Tips
Before your gorgeous tan please remember to:
- Exfoliate the night before your tan, concentrating on elbows and knees
- Make sure you have done any hair removal if required
- Moisturise your body the night before taking care of dry area’s
- DO NOT apply moisturiser, deodorant, perfume or make up on the day of
- your tan, wear loose dark clothing
Now Your Bronzed and Beautiful…There are many factors that can affect how long your spray tan will last, our therapist will guide you on which tan will be best for you depending on your skin type, and depth of colour your looking to achieve. To ensure the best tan possible please read the following advice:
- DO NOT shower until the time your therapist has guided you to wash the tan off at
- AVOID intense excersise, swimming, sunbathing, hot baths and excess perspiration
- DO NOT exfoliate your skin right away after your session, wait till day 3-4.
- After showering pat dry DO NOT rub dry
- Avoid Products containing ingredients : AHA’s, retin A, alcohol or witch hazel
- Moisurise daily to maintain a natural and even colour.